XML feed for price comparison sites
How to activate XML feed?
In the administration of your website in section SETTINGS - Import/Export - Automatic exports mark that price comparison site which download your products throw XML feed and save it.
Which are the addresses of XML exports?
These addresses enter into administration of a price comparison sites:
for Google shopping insert feed:
Note: is necessary to contact our support before using XML feed for Google shopping. At first, you need to install your domain into XML and check the warehouse statuses setting.
Category and EAN code
If you need to add display of EAN code and category into XML is necessary to fill in these field in the administration of your website in detail of each product, optionally through Excel. BizWebs EAN code and category generate into relevant XML feeds automatically. Categories are possible to fill in simultaneously through Category options.
How often is XML feed updated?
XML feed updates once in 24 hours, in the night time.
XML feed is active immediately.
Why register websites to the price comparison sites?
- increase the number of backlinks to the website or online store
- increase a traffic of the website or online store
- increase a PageRank registered website or online store
- some price comparison sites offer the possibility preferential extract. It increases a chance that customer will buy in your store.
- price comparison sites are preferred in these days, so its good idea to utilize this option of sale
Attention! Registration to each price comparison site has strategic meaning for online stores with a bigger number of products. Some of the vendors have 40% of customers from price comparison sites.