How to insert hyperlinks
1. In text editor write text which should be linked on file or URL. Mark the text with mouse cursor.
2. In toolbar of Text editor click on icon Insert/Edit link
3. It opens new window Create hyperlink. Defaultly is marked "text" and this is OK.
Displayed text: this is the text you marked before in text editor.
Target (URL or file): fill in URL adrress where it should be linked. (If you want to linked on file just click on "Browse files". It opens new window "Choose file". Pick up the file (at first you have to upload him).
Hint text (title): shows on your website when moving over by cursor.
Choose if the hyperlink should be opened in a new window by mark/ remark.
Also picture can be hyperlink
- In text mark the place you want to insert image.
- Link create by clicking on icon Insert/ Edit Link .
- As hyperlink type choose "Image".
- In "Image" line pick up "Select" and it opens new window where you will choose an image.
- To the target line insert URL adrress where you want to redirect the picture.
- Fill in the "Hint text" (title) to show text after crossing over the image on website.
- Mark/ remark opening in new window.
How to delete hyperlink
If you want to unlink just click on this link whit right side of mouse cursor and pick up "Unlink".
If your company has more product websites (microsites) make links from one to another. The resault will be bigger traffic on your websites. Create your own backlinks from connected area of your interest. If they have good pagerank, the effect from linking will be good searchability in fulltext browsers (Eg. Google, Bing,...)