How to insert an Anchor (marker) to the text
What is Anchor? Anchor is used for creation of link in within one page. On the top of page place e.g. list of services by name and below in text describe them in detail. Customer is interested in specific service from the list. Clicks at the name of it and a page will scroll on the part where is written about the thing.
Creation of anchor:
1. Insert whole text in a text editor. Anchor is mostly used to better overview of long texts.
2. On the top of text create "catch points" e.g.: list of services, list of the most frequently asked questions.
3. Go to the text where the first anchor will be added (not the list, but the text)
4. Click on icon Insert/Edit Anchor .
5. Anchor name can be the name of first step - in the form with dashes and without diacritics (or can be anchor1, anchor2,...). In the text will appear an icon of anchor .
6. Go to the top of page, where you have a list of steps, services, questions... - mark the title we are working with.
7. Click on icon Insert/Edit Link .
8. To the line Target (URL or file) insert this symbol: # and the name of anchor (e.g.: #anchor1, #anchor2,...)
9. Click on Confirm