Block settings - copying of block, global block
Blocks Text, Polls, Gallery, Form, Guestbook, News, Content from, Product from, Content of the category, HTML code, Directory and FAQ have one common attribute. Look for a bookmark Block settings.
This bookmark contains, inter alia, two interesting features.
1. Location: by clicking on button "Move/Copy block to..." you can place this block wherever you want.
Tutorial: how to set location of block:
- Displaying block form, which you want to copy or move.
- Open bookmark Block settings.
- Click on button Move/Copy block to...
- Choose page (destination) where you want to insert the block.
- Also open Box and choose where the block will be displayed (Footer, Header, Left,...)
- If you want to move the block - click on Move, if copied - select Copy.
2. Global block: the block you mark as global will be displayed on each page of the website. It can be located in every column of the website.
Tutorial for global block settings:
- Open block you want to display as global block.
- Click on bookmark Block settings.
- In line Global block mark field - Show block in all pages.
- Select an order by clicking on block selection menu. (If you set the number of global blocks, these will appear under each other according to the specified order.)
In administration (section Pages) is global block distinguished from other units by yellow shading: