How to verify ownership of your website?
Verify your domain with third-party services. Some third-party sites and tools ask you to verify your BizWebs website ownership like Pinterest, Bing and Google Webmaster Tools.
They ask you to copy a snippet of code they provide, paste it into your site, and then go back to their service to complete verification.
Verify your ownership thanks to HTML file
- Download HTML file from third-party service website
- Upload your file in admin section FILES
- Go to section SETTINGS > URL Redirects
- Click on the button NEW REDIRECT
- Field Redirected URL. Enter the URL address from third party service. In our case "/BingSiteAuth.xml" + slash / + FILES . Example /files/BingSiteAuth.xml
- Field New URL: Enter the URL address from the section FILES. As we uploaded data directly into section FILES in our case is new URL /BingSiteAuth.xml . You can create a special folder in section FILES, for example, pinterestHTML.
- In 2. case, you can create a special folder in section FILES, for example, pinterestHTML. Your new URL address will look like this /pinterestHTML/nameoftheurl . Don´t forget to use sign slash / first.
- Check the box Validation file.