Mobile ready website? Use BizWebs mobile website builder and sell your products on any device
Convert your website to mobile and make it mobile friendly.
Some 8-12% of visitors browse websites from mobiles or tablets. The mobile ready website makes browsing your website easier, which may increase the number of customers. Create a mobile website with BizWebs.com
Your visitors will enjoy the mobile friendly view of your website on their mobile or tablet
When browsing your website from a mobile or tablet, our mobile friendly website will be loaded automatically. It is adjusted to mobiles and tablets. No additional plugins or coding needed.
Life without the mobile website...
Your visitors will not be annoyed by buttons that are too small or menu items that are impossible to click when filling in the Order Form. They will not suffer from eye-ache due to tiny text or view of the products, images or miniature windows. The best thing is that your visitors do not have to wait too long to load your website! It is extremely difficult to shop by mobile or tablet on an unoptimized website.
We have overcome all those issues with the new mobile friendly website.
What advantages can you have with the mobile responsive website?
- The text size is big enough so you can read the text without difficulties.
- You can load menus immediately and the items are well-organised and easy to view.
- Shopping via mobile or tablet is easy and comfortable.
- Views of the products are large and the product detail is very clear.
- Button sizes are reasonable and it is easy to spot e.g. SHOPPING CART, LOG-IN, REGISTRATION, FORGOTTEN PASSWORD, ADD A COMMENT.
- It is easy to switch between the mobile version of my website and the standard version.
- Creating a mobile version of the website is very easy.
What does "responsive" mean?
The responsive design changes according to the display size. For example, the photogallery will be shown in 2 columns on the mobile but in 3 columns on the (wider) tablet.
The website design and layout changes if you turn your mobile or tablet.